The Coca‑Cola HBC business model is at the heart of everything we do. It defines the activities in which we engage, the relationships on which we depend and what we want to achieve in order to create value for all our stakeholders – in the short, medium and long term.
It starts with our resources. We manage the resources available to our business carefully:
- Financial: shareholders’ equity, debt
- Manufactured: plants, warehouses, distribution centres
- Human: employees, partners
- Intellectual: brands, standards, processes, corporate reputation
- Social: communities: customers, suppliers, diverse groups of stakeholders, NGOs (Non-Governmental Organisations), IGOs (Intergovernmental Organisations), industry coalitions
- Partnering: with The Coca‑Cola Company
We add value by
Broadening our distribution while being more efficient...
Joining forces with our customers for flawless execution
Focusing on local procurement and developing Russian suppliers
And winning the trust of our consumers and stakeholders
- 10,000 people employed directly by Coca‑Cola HBC Russia
- 6 jobs created in the market for every job at Coca‑Cola HBC Russia
Coca‑Cola HBC creates value for stakeholders which, in turn, builds value for the business over time.
- Employees: developing, recognising and rewarding our people secures a skilled and motivated workforce
- The Coca‑Cola Company: investing in leading brands and our business, coupled with flawless execution in production and the marketplace, ensures a fruitful partnership for years to come
- Communities and environment: enriching the lives of communities, contributing to the public good and safeguarding the environment enhances our local presence and earns the trust of communities
- Customers: supporting our trade partners to build their business provides us with diverse range of channels
- Consumers: meeting consumer needs by offering choice and quality generates revenue, contributing to the sustainability of our business
- $5,7billion investments into the economy during its presence in Russia
- 80-90% of procurement is done locally