The document presents the Company's operating and non-financial (e.g. social) indicators in the areas of reducing its environmental footprint, ensuring safe working conditions, running social and charity projects, interacting with suppliers and, also protecting the customer health.
This document is the sixth Report on Sustainable Development where Coca‑Cola Hellenic continues with detailing its successful development in the context of the "Play to Win 2020 Strategy". Following are the key operational highlights presented in the Report:
- The company came third in the packaging quality index and 13th on the product quality index among all the plants operating in the Global Coca‑Cola system around the world. It was presented with the Supply Chain Quality Award in 2012 for having the best plants among those based in the 28 countries where the Coca‑Cola Hellenic Group operates.
- According to the Universum TOP100's research results and the Employer Rankings compiled by HeadHunter, the Company has made it to the top five employers list on the Russian market.
- The certification process to the international standards of occupational health and safety management OHSAS 18001:2007 has been completed at the Company's plants.
- The Company has been fully certified for environmental management in line with the ISO 14001:2004 standard.
- In 2012, the Company implemented projects in support of sports and an healthy & active lifestyle, education and youth work, culture and, also environmental protection. Over four thousand volunteers have contributed to the Company's community projects.
A high level of the local production content has been attained. More than 90% of raw materials and supplies have been procured in 2012 from Russian counterparties. The Company focuses on the following priority goals in terms of environmental protection: water efficiency, water stewardship and source water protection, saving energy and protecting the climate, minimizing waste and increasing recycling. Positive results have been achieved in operations' environmental performance. In addition, the Company is putting the situation in the regional labor markets on an even keel, i.e. one new job at the Company means 10 new jobs at its suppliers and customers.
The report is compliant with the level "C" GRI reporting requirements. For full details of the report on sustainable development for 2012 please follow the link: